Sometimes events in our life can leave us feeling uncertain and powerless. Issue and events can trigger our stress response and send us into freeze. Living in our heads – spinning with ideas, worry and confusion, compound our stress. You can recover your balance, spirit and courage. Hare are 3 tips you to help you bust stress and boost your self-confidence in troubling times. As Nina Simone sings: No one wants to live alone Who wants to smile, laugh, or cry alone Have we lost the touch that means so much Have we lost the human touch Yes, The secret...Continue reading Dear Valentines: Tips for Confidence and Connection
Get your FREE “Transform Your Inner Gremlim to Wisdom” meditation + $25 Gift Coupon + more
Recent Blog Posts
- Reiki for Surgery Recovery
- How to Get the Most Out of that Ugly Cry
- Eyes of Love
- Dear Valentines: Tips for Confidence and Connection
- Free Your Belly 1: Suck it up vs. Your Breath of Life
- Finding out Way on the Journey
- It wasn’t the Oatmeal: When a Healer Needs a Healer
- Are You Living in 3D or Shades of Grey?
- Recovery from Spiritual Abuse: Who Are you in the Eyes of Love?
Client Testimonials: People and Animals
- Healing for Business Stress and Better Quality of Life with Aprylisa
- Coaching and Energy Medicine for Business? YES!
- Cancer, care and calm
- Successful Pregnancy Achieved
- Finding Clarity
- Money Session Brings Big Results!
- From Negative Emotions to Better Communication, "I feel lighter"
- First Class Reiki Instruction
You are currently viewing the archives for February 2017